Doesn’t this look tasty? :)
I found a recipe for this cake online and slightly adapted it.
Today I am sharing the recipe for this dessert/ breakfast!
I am sorry I don’t have a picture of the finished cake in this blogpost. I totally forgot to make some pictures and when the cake was cooled, someone already ate a piece of it.
The cake was gone in no time!
serves 1 cake
- 250grams (1 cup) greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 112grams (½ cup) vegetable oil
- 225grams (1 cup) sugar
- 180grams (1 ½ cup (oat) flour
- 14grams (1 tablespoon) baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Combine everything in the mixing bowl of your standmixer and use the paddle attachment. Mix fora bout 5 minutes until everything is combined.
- Grease a cake pan (ø ±8 inch). Pour in the batter. Put in the oven for 40 minutes or until tested done (when toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean)
- Let the cake cool in the cake pan for 15 minutes. Get the cake out of the cake pan and let it cool on a wire rack.
Adapted from anitalianinmykitchen.com