Today I am sharing another breakfast recipe, but you can also eat these muffins as a healthy snack!
I made these muffins in a mini muffin tin, perfect for a little snack.
If you like you can make bigger muffins.
serves 12 mini muffins
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 50grams (½ cup) blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 135grams (1 ½ cup) rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F)
- Put the rolled oats in a food processor and pulse it until it becomes oat flour.
- Smash the banana with a fork.
- Combine the oat flour and baking powder. Stir it.
- Mix in the egg, greek yogurt and smashed banana.
- Stir in the blueberries. Do this gently.
- Grease your mini muffin tin. Pour in the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes.
I hope you will try this recipe out and enjoy the muffins! They are really nice.