Today I’m reviewing the Zoeva Cocoa Blend eyeshadow palette. This is the third palette I received in the Zoeva plaisir box.
This palette also follows the chocolate theme, just like Blanc Fusion and Caramel Melange. Cocoa Bend isn’t new, it was first released over a year ago and this palette is based on sumptuous pralinés. On the Zoeva website, an eyeshadow palette costs €21,80 (£17.50 or USD 26,50) and the plaisir box costs €60,00 (£48.00 or USD 72,00) (prices do not include shipping).
The Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette contains a range of warm-toned eyeshadow shades, with matte, satin and shimmer finishes. Every single shadow is highly pigmented, long-lasting and they blend beautifully. The palette consists of deep, rich and dark eyeshadows, however there are 2 light shades to balance the darker shades out. It has everything you need from highlight shades, crease colours and all over vibrant lid shades.
The swatches were made on my arm without any base and are mostly double swipes of a finger.
FIRST ROW (from left to right)
- Bitter Start: Matte soft cream/light beige
- Sweeter End: Gold-shimmered peach with a hint of pink
- Warm Notes: metallic cranberry red with a pink-fuchsia and copper brown undertone
- Subtle Blend: medium dark metallic copper/golden brown with warm undertones
- Beans are White: a deep dark brown (almost black) with cool to neutral undertones and a matte finish
- Pure Ganache: golden copper with warm, golden undertones
- Substitute for Love: warm burnt orange-brown with mostly a matte finish and a hint of a golden shimmer that seems to be invisible whether swatched or applied on the eye
- Freshly Toasted: medium dark reddish brown
- Infusion: a very dark brown, almost black with gold glitter
- Delicate Acidity: a medium brown with a satin finish and warm undertones and an almost purple/taupe/plum-like leaning
Overall, all the shades in this palette are stunning ! This palette has mostly darker shades so it’s perfect to create a nice evening look with.
Have you already tried a Zoeva eyeshadow palette?
Untill next time,