This breakfast looks and tastes so delicious! And it is healthy! :)
It is easy to make and you don’t need any special ingredients.
This is not a smoothie, but a smoothie bowl and is thicker than a smoothie and you can eat it with a spoon. Just a perfect breakfast.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- for toppings: strawberry, sliced banana, a tablespoon chia seeds, sliced peach
- In a blender, add the banana, strawberries, peach, rolled oats, greek yogurt and almond milk. Blend until smooth and take your bowl and pour in your mixture.
- Top as desired and serve immediately.
Enjoy your smoothie bowl!