Today I am sharing a recipe to make this salad with orange and pomegranate.
The orange gives this salad a citrus burst and I think that is what made it special.
There are probably hundreds of recipes/variations for this salad but I really like this with some chickpeas and cucumber. But you can also use red onion as an extra and maybe some goat or feta cheese!
- 1 orange
- Rocket ( you can also use spinach)
- Canned chickpeas
- 1 pomegranate (or frozen pomegranate seeds)
- ½ cucumber
- Sauce or dressing of your choice
- Peel your orange and cut it. Cut the cucumber in slices and remove the pomegranate seeds from the pomegranate.
- Now you just put everything together. Use as much rocket and chickpeas as you like. And use your favourite dressing to put on this salad. I used an avocado and jalapeno dressing.
I hope you try this salad out and be amazed by how nice the pairing of orange and pomegranate is.