Doesn’t this pizza look beautiful? ;) like a rainbow… I am sharing the recipe today.
First time I tried out the cauliflower crust pizza, it tasted and looked better than I expected.
I didn’t expect it to be this good! I really liked it.
This pizza is filled with greens (I don’t eat meat) but you can put on any topping you like.
serves 1 pizza
- 1 small cauliflower (±2 cups once processed)
- 1 egg
- 50grams (½ cup) shredded parmesan cheese
- Seasonings and garlic to taste
- ± 115grams (½ cup) marinara sauce
- 1 small broccoli (in florets)
- 1 red onion
- ±50g (¼ cup) canned corn
- 100grams (½ cup) cherry tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 125grams (1 cup) mozarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450° F (220°C)
- Cut the cauliflower into chunks. Place into a food processor and pulse it until it is very finely processed.
- Put into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on 900 watt for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool for ±10 minutes. After it is cooled, place it on a kitchen towel and squeeze all the liquid out of it.
- Combine the cauliflower, egg, seasonings and garlic and the parmesan cheese. Stir it until combined and a doughball can be formed. Spread it out onto parchment paper
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes or until it is golden.
- Chop the veggies (however you like)
- Take the crust out of the oven and top it with sauce, cheese and chopped veggies.
- Put back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes.
Slightly adapted from www.gimmedelicious.com
By clicking the following link, you will be able to print the recipe (no pictures): recipe-cauliflower-crust-pizza
You really need to try this if you never had cauliflower crust pizza. It is delicious.