Are you ready for some exquisite white chocolate inspired make-up goodness?
After the article about the Zoeva Caramel Melange eyeshadow palette, it’s time to give you a review of another palette I received in the Zoeva Plaisir Box.
As I already mentioned in the article about the Caramel Melange palette, the palettes follow a chocolate theme: sumptuous pralinés, creamy caramel and exquisite white chocolate. On the Zoeva website, an eyeshadow palette costs €21,80 (£17.50 or USD 26,50) and the plaisir box costs €60,00 (£48.00 or USD 72,00) (prices do not include shipping).
The Blanc Fusion palette contains 5 matte shades and 5 metallic/shimmery shades. It’s a very neutral palette, perfect for everyday wear and it has everything you need to create a complete eye look, highlighting colors and darker crease or outer corner shades. The darker shades are perfect to turn your everyday look into an evening/party look. A color that pops out? Visions of gold, a stunning yellow-gold shade with a shimmery/satin finish.
The pigmentation of this palette is great, the colors are easy to build up and are long lasting.
The swatches were made on my arm without any base and are mostly double swipes of a finger.
FIRST ROW (from left to right)
- Noble: a pearl white with a light golden sheen
- Single Origin: sheer champagne gold
- Visions of Gold: a bright yellow/gold with a satin finish, very pigmented
- Late Bloomer: orange toned gold/copper/bronze with a metallic/foiled finish
- Sweetness Lingers: bronze/brown with a pearl finish
SECOND ROW (from left to right)
- Travel Inspired: creamy beige/taupe color with matte finish, has a great pigmentation but it didn’t photograph well
- Joy in a box: a matte mocha/cool toned brown shade
- Conched: medium brown, matte finish
- Question of taste: a matte caramel brown
- Last Bite: a cool toned mid to dark brown with a matte finish
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. It has a lot of neutral shades so I can use it everyday, and a few shimmery, special colors to make your eye look a little more special.
Do you like these white chocolate inspired eyeshadow colors?
Untill next time,