Today it’s the 14th of February… Valentine’s day ! For those of you who do not have a date this Valentine’s day, I have something (maybe) even better ! Make yourself this happy, colorful and magical unicorn hot chocolate and enjoy it while binge-watching your favorite tv-shows !
- (white) chocolate (you can use any kind of chocolate you like, I used white because it’s a unicorn hot chocolate)
- 200 ml heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- food coloring
- lots of sprinkles
- piping bag
- put the milk and chocolate into a small pan and put on a medium heat (you can use milk and chocolate to taste, that’s why I do not provide any measurements)
- add the sugar to the heavy cream and beat until soft peaks form
- divide the whipped cream into different bowls and color it with the food coloring
- pour your hot chocolate into a mug
- add dollops of each color of the whipped cream on your hot chocolate or put dollops of whipped cream into a piping bag and add a nice swirl on top
- top the cream with lots of sprinkles and marshmallows
- Enjoy !
Leave us a comment if you’ve made this unicorn hot chocolate ! We would like to see your creations, share it with #dailytwounicornhotchocolate on social media !
Lots of love,