Hmm crepes with some raspberries and blueberries or with nutella…
The best start of a perfect Sunday.
These crepes are made with whole-wheat flour and no sugar, but honey!
So they are a little bit healthier ;)
I made these on a Sunday and they were gone in no time. Everyone liked them.
And today I am sharing the recipe for these crepes. You can top them with any topping you like!
- 100g (¾ cup) whole-wheat flour
- 250ml (1 cup) almond or coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Butter to coat
- Your favourite pancake/crepe topping (berries, syrup, sugar, nutella…)
- Combine the flour and salt. In another bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in the milk and oil.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour and whisk/mix until a smooth batter is formed. Or, if you have a blender, you can put the milk mixture and flour into a blender and blend it !
- Heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Add some butter to coat. Pour some batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly. Cook for about 30 seconds and flip. Cook for another 10 seconds or until the crepe is golden. Continue until all the batter is gone.
- Top with your favourite topping and enjoy!
If you made these crepes, leave a comment and let us now if you liked them!